Is not that hard to make. I recently made my second batch, and I remembered to take some (not so awesome) pictures while I was at it.
All you need to do is:
1. Get a clean container and a scoop;
2. Grate one bar of plain Ivory soap, and put it in the container;
3. Add one cup of washing soda;
4. Add one cup of Borax;
5. Add one cup of Oxyclean (the kind without fragrance or any other extra stuff);
6. Put a lid on the container and shake to mix;
7. Add, five drops at a time–shaking to mix between–15 drops of tea tree oil; and…
8. Wash your clothes.
It takes maybe 20 minutes to do, and our first batch lasted a good long while. I’ll see how long this batch lasts.
There are a lot of homemade laundry detergents out there, even liquid, if that’s your thing. Here’s where I got started.